Friday, January 23, 2009

My Second Blog Attempt

So I decide I want to start blogging, mainly to keep y'all in touch with how the Addison Family is doing and how we're all handling the latest pregnancy. So, being an amatuer blogger, I find an ad for a blogging website called Baby Blogs. I check it out, read up on it, and decide it'd be a cute place to set up my blog. I went through the whole ordeal of setting up my profile and posting my first blog. I was SO proud of myself! But ... there's always a but!

Much to my dismay, as soon as I manually (they didn't make it easy) entered everyone's email address and hit PUBLISH, I get a congratulatory page. I was super excited when I saw that I successfully posted my first blog ... until, at the bottom of the page I noticed a sentence ... "only 29 days left in your trial period"

Are you freakin' kidding me?!! I have to pay someone to blog??!!! Seriously?? Not this chica! I emailed my girlfriend, Elizabeth, who I knew blogged. She told me what she used and said it was FREE. I love that word, F-R-E-E.

So, ignore anything you get from Baby Blogs, because I won't be maintaining their fat wallets, only my thin one!

1 comment:

  1. Gurl... don't you KNOW it! There are some really cute sites that do pretty much everything for you, but cost precious diaper money.

    ReplyDelete