Sunday, February 8, 2009

On Friday, I saw my OB/GYN for our 12-week check-up. We got to hear the heartbeat, which was extremely strong! No pictures this time, though (boo!)


I also wanted to ask about my "getting sick after eating" routine. He told me to take Vitamin B6 before eating, he said that should help. Of course, today is Sunday and I have yet to pick up any Vitamin B6!


I also checked out the Chinese Gender Prediction Charts. My girlfriend said it was right for her, so I decided to check it out for fun. Before determining Baby #3, I decided to look up what it predicted for both Tyler and Ronin. I figured if this chart gets both Tyler and Ronin correct, the odds are in my favor that it'll be right for Baby #3 ... do you agree with my logic?

For Tyler, my month of conception was July 2004, so I would have been 24. It said I should have had a boy ... and I did.


For Ronin, my month of conception was March 2007, so I would have been 28. It said I should have had a boy ... and I did.


Now, for Baby #3, my month of conception was November 2008, so I as 29. It says I should be having a ...




















******* G - I - R - L *******

No comments:

Post a Comment